Who are we?
Dipti Munot, owner of Intensify Hatha Yoga. Website: https://intensify-hatha-yoga.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect and where is it stored?
- Your full name, postal address, cell phone, email address, emergency contact name and number, provided by you when registering to our programs. This information is used as a way to contact you and as a means of providing safe service to you.
- If you would like any of your information deleted, please email at email@example.com
- All such information is strictly protected and used only for the programs the user has enrolled for. This information is never used for other purposes and is never shared with 3rd parties for their own use. This data can be deleted at the request of the participants.
Processors/Vendors used who collect information:
Intensify Hatha yoga, uses some processors/vendors to run as a business. These include:
- Namecheap to host our website.
- GoogleDrive to store information.
- Gmail to receive and send emails.
- Social media.
www.intensify-hatha-yoga.com does not share your information with these processors/vendors. Information will only be provided to these processors by YOU in order to sign-up at these sites. The information collected by these processors is stored by them. Visit respective processors/vendors for their privacy policies.
Anonymous usage history (non-personal data)
This information is strictly limited to the history of activities that you engage in while on our site. It does NOT include any personally identifiable information (PII).
The purpose of this information is to improve your experience.
Please be aware that the third parties website links given on our website – Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter may aggregate information. Please see the privacy policies of individual third parties for more information.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies: Like many other commercial sites, our site utilizes standard technologies called “cookies” and clear GIFs to collect information about how our Site is used. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Cookies were designed to help a website recognize a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. A cookie cannot be read by a website other than the one that set the cookie. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus or capture any of the Personally Identifiable information. There are ways of turning cookies off on your computer. If you do this, it could impact your experience on websites.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have provided you with the choice to accept this embedded third-party content or not, as we prompt with consent boxes for all embedded content, and no data is transferred before you have consented to it. The checkboxes below show you all embeds you have consented to so far. You can opt-out any time by un-checking them and clicking the update button.
This policy may be changed at any time by Intensify Hatha Yoga and its members discretion.